Family Medicine Careers
Family Medicine Careers is promoted and sponsored by industry associations, publications and digital media, including: The Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM), Family Medicine – The Official Journal of the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, and Annals of Family Medicine – a peer-reviewed journal sponsored by multiple family medicine organizations.
The collaborative job board is an extension of the supporting brands and offers powerful tools for job seekers and employers to search and fill open family medicine education, research and physician job opportunities.
If you have family medicine faculty, director, administrative, research or physician jobs available, use Family Medicine Careers to:
- Post open jobs
- Track and manage candidate applications
- Organize communications with applicants
- Combine with a print recruitment advertisement in Family Medicine, Annals of Family Medicine and the Family Medicine Positions & Opportunities Book to reach the entire targeted audience
Featured Employer accounts are available for recruiters and companies with multiple job openings. Featured Employers receive many exclusive benefits including:
- Unlimited family medicine job listings
- Company logo on the Family Medicine Careers homepage
- A detailed company profile page
- Access to the resume database
- Applicant pre-screening options for each job posting
- Enhanced account management tools
- Click here to see all Featured Employer benefits
Banner advertising is available for CME, product and service advertisers. Banner ads can target employers, job seekers or both.
Family Medicine Careers is an online job board focused on connecting employers and recruiters with job seekers looking for positions as primary care educators and researchers.
Ready to post your job online now? Be sure to read our Tips on Writing Effective Job Postings.