Shop For Gifts Today provides an opportunity to reach 3,139,000 adults who spent $1.66 billion+ on merchandise in the past year. The USA TODAY readers’ average household income is $105,425. This is an audience with the means to buy. The feature is published during peak gift-buying periods, five times per year.
Why choose Shop For Gifts Today? USA TODAY readers buy!
- Total leisure, entertainment, and dining: $13.5 billion
- Total computers, electronics, and entertainment: $7.9 billion
- Total women's apparel/accessories: $9.0 billion
- Total men's apparel/accessories: $6.8 billion
- Total watches, jewelry, fine writing instruments: $3.7 billion
- Total skin care, cosmetics and fragrance: $2.8 billion
- Total children's apparel/accessories: $2.3 billion
- Total sports and athletic equipment: $1.5 billion
- Total travel: $29.1 billion
- Total charitable donations: $10.8 billion
- Total weddings: $3.2 million
- Home & Garden: $31.3 billion
- Personal Care & Wellness: $5.3 billion
- Computers/netbooks/tablets/smartphones: $2.3 billion
ACT NOW to take advantage of USA TODAY’s exclusive offers:
- Buy one ad on Friday and the ad will run the following Monday at no additional cost
- Receive a complimentary color tile ad on USA TODAY Online Classifieds for 4 weeks when you purchase a print ad. USATODAY.com August 2011 Total Unique Visitors = 26,104,000 (Source: comScore Media Metrix August 2011)
Contact us to learn about our frequency package discounts.
SOURCE: GfK MRI Spring 2011; Includes USA TODAY print or online readers who have shopped through mail, phone or internet in the last 12 months. 2011 Mendelsohn Affluent Survey, HOH, HHI $100,000 or more
For more information, please contact your
USA TODAY Marketplace sales representative.
Click to email