Washington Post National Jobs is the official job board of the Washington Post. The Washington Post Job board began in 1999 as a way to connect employers with job seekers through the emerging online jobs marketplace. Washington Post Jobs first newspapers to recognize the growing trend for online job seeking as well as the capability to provide applicants a consistent place to locate relevant job opportunities. WPJobs offers a user friendly and highly intuitive job board, that allows for easiermanagement of employer listings.
Washington Post National Jobs is an online job board focused on connecting employers and recruiters with job seekers in the Washington DC area as well as Nationwide. The Washington Post Job Board is an extension of several collaborating brands that provide support and offers powerful tools for both the job seekers as well as giving the employers advanced opportunity to place listings and recruit quality employees.
Standard Job Listings
- Ability to edit your listing.
- Direct Contact with job seekers
- Job seekers can apply via ad
- Track and manage candidate applications
- Organize communications with applicants
- Content and Video integration
Premium Job Listings
Premium Listings will include all of the above features plus the following,
- Full Resume database access
- Company Profile Page & Logo
- Featured Job Status
- Enhanced Account Management Tools
- Branded job boards
- Access to edit job
- Contact job seekers
- Job seekers can apply online
- Email Alerts and Social Media Integration
All listings receive online visibility for 35 days and appear in the job search results (position is determined by the search executed (e.g.location) or by the date they were posted)
Banner advertising is available for CME, product and service advertisers. Banner ads can target employers, job seekers or both. Find great ad creation information in our blog ! check out this post on Tips on Writing Effective Job Postings.
82% of Washington Post readers are from outside the Washington area.
72% are college graduates, and 42% have a post graduate degrees.
- Self-service employer portal: post your own jobs, resume search, and reporting for employers
- SEO tools used to target and bring quality jobseekers to the job board
- Content to attract jobseekers
- Easy-to-use dashboard has your job live in minutes
- Benefit from additional traffic via search engine optimization and a presence on premier aggregator sites