About USA TODAY
USA TODAY is one of the nation’s leading newspapers in readership. USA TODAY has an average circulation of 1.7 million and a readership of 2.9 million. USA TODAY sites have 20.3 million unique visitors monthly (PC only).
The USA TODAY Marketplace and other special feature classified advertising sections are your opportunity to reach national readers with your advertisement for products, services, gifts, real estate and more.
Monday – Thursday 1,662,766
Sources: September 2012 ABC Publisher’s Statement; GfK MRI Fall 2012; comScore Media Metrix December 2012
Advertising in USA TODAY
View the section profiles listed below for information regarding our targeted Marketplace advertising features and classified advertising on USATODAY.com.
- Auction Showcase is the dedicated section for auctioneers to advertise auctions of all sizes to a national or regional audience.
- Camp Today is a special feature section to advertise camps and camp-related products to readers with children.
- Careers Today is USA TODAY’s print classified job listing section.
- Education Today is the dedicated section for advertising higher education opportunities for USA TODAY readers or their children.
- Golf Today is a special feature section that runs at the same time as popular golf tournaments for advertisements of golf equipment, golf gifts, golf travel packages and more.
- Marketplace Today is your one stop classified advertising resource to reach a national audience in USA TODAY.
- USAToday.com Classifieds is the online classified advertising resource for products, services, gifts and opportunities. Company profile pages with a company description and image are also available.
- Shop for Gifts Today is a special feature section to advertise Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts, Holiday gifts and Last Minute Holiday gifts.