QR Code Advertising
How Can Russell Johns Help with placing advertising using QR Codes in my Campaign?
Russell Johns can help you plan and execute a creative advertising campaign that leverages the benefits. Our team will review your ad and help you determine the best call-to-action to effectively integrate a QR code into your campaign, enhance the reader’s experience and help you gain more responses.
Why place advertising using QR codes?
A QR code can be placed anywhere to tie advertising channels together and to encourage direct response. Use a QR code in a print advertisement to direct visitors online or place a QR code in your online banner to have web browsers save your contact information on their phone. However, you choose to use a QR code, remember that the keys to success with QR codes are to provide added value for the reader or make responding to your campaign easier.
How Can using QR Codes Help My Business
QR Codes are commonly included in advertisements and direct mail pieces to connect print promotions to digital content. Here is some information on how you can place advertising using QR codes.
- Advertising a job opening? Add a QR Code and send interested readers directly to the application screen of your online job listing.
- Advertising a product? Add a QR code that allows interested readers to “buy now”.
- Have a display ad that doesn’t fit everything you want to say? Add a QR Code and easily send readers directly to your website to learn more.
- Advertising an event? Add a QR code that allows interested readers to automatically add the event to their calendar.
- Are you trying to sell a product that cannot adequately be promoted with words and a photo? Add a QR Code to a video demonstration.
A QR Code is a great way to interact with your target audience and get them to take action. Contact our advertising specialists to integrate a QR code today.
Getting Started using QR Code
How to Place QR Codes In Advertising
Below are a few examples of QR codes used in mainstream advertising: